Final Project (3/2/20)
We will demonstrate our applications in class on 3/2/20 in a brief presentation (few minutes). The key will be to think of a great idea!
In a previous semester I used this guideline: design an application that utilizes the following:
- At least three activities
- At least two fragments
- Saves the application data to a file which can be loaded again
- Image (the number is up to you, beyond 1)
- Pick one of the following Android libraries to use in your final application (which is up to you).
- Use at least one Toast.
- Use at least one choice Dialog.
- Bonus for incorporating a RecyclerView!
Use a great layout and think about how the user will interact with the application.